COPYRIGHT NOTICE/DISCLAIMER FOR eGrantsPlus SOFTWARE
STR.Grants, L.L.C. (“STR”)
4103 Chain Bridge Road
Fairfax, VA 22030
COPYRIGHT © (2004-2015) STR.Grants, L.L.C.
STR reserves all rights in the Software as delivered. Except as expressly provided below, the Software or any portion thereof may not be used, reproduced, or disclosed in any form whatsoever except as provided by license or with the prior written consent of STR.
Restricted Rights Legend: The Software may be
(1) Used or copied for use with the computer(s) for which it was acquired, including use at any state or local government installation to which the computer(s) may be transferred;
(2) Used or copied for use with a backup computer if any computer for which it was acquired is inoperative;
(3) Reproduced for safekeeping (archives) or backup purposes;
(4) Used or copied for use by support service contractors retained by any state or local government entity in accordance with subsections (1) through (3) of this paragraph, provided the applicable government entity makes such use subject to these restricted rights; and
(5) Used or copied for use in or transferred to a replacement computer.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, if this Software is copyrighted Software, it is licensed to any state or local government entity, with the minimum rights set forth in the paragraph above. Any other rights or limitations regarding the use, duplication, or disclosure of this computer software are to be expressly stated in, or incorporated in, the license from STR
THIS NOTICE MAY NOT BE REMOVED FROM THE SOFTWARE BY ANY USER THEREOF.
IN NO EVENT SHALL STR BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE AND ITS DOCUMENTATION, EVEN IF STR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
STR SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE SOFTWARE AND ACCOMPANYING DOCUMENTATION, IF ANY, PROVIDED HEREUNDER IS PROVIDED "AS IS".